Then... there's the whole "to move or not to move" question. We've been toying with the idea, but it's so risky! We really like our house, and we love our location. But we want something newer, and we want a younger neighborhood. However, we don't really want to make a parallel move (or downgrade), we'd like to make a jump. We think we might be able to get a screaming deal, but it's a huge risk. The bank and/or builder might not accept our super low offer... stress. I can't get this darn thing off of my mind. I feel bad, like I'm being totally materialistic or something, but that doesn't stop my mind from thinking about it... *sigh*
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE....
We attempted the Santa Claus thing this year. It actually went better than expected. Alex mustered up the courage to tell him that he wants "a candy cane and a fire truck," and to tell Santa that he's "two (with his two fingers held up)." But (and no surprise here) there was no way he was going to get on that man's lap, and mom had to stay close by.
Later that night, he had to pretend he was Santa by putting on his "white hair and white beard."
And here's one more of Alex and AJ. See that fading red mark by AJ's right eye? Yep... that was another one of "those" days when big brother felt he had to inflict wounds on the younger crowd. Sure is fun stuff...
1 comment:
Glad you could find a "brighter side," which I always think is so hard when you are having "those days." Luckily they don't last too long. Call me anytime, I love to hear others vent and try to help (after all I owe you one after you let me vent today --thanks!) You are the best!!
Post a Comment