Monday, September 22, 2008

Can't wait!

Mark and I are headed here

for a little R&R, kid free. Yep, you read that right... KID FREE. And man, oh man, I can't wait! I can't even remember if we've ever been on a trip alone since our kids were born. Sad, but true. So, as much as I'm gonna miss the little tykes, I'm sure going to enjoy myself! I'll be back next week with some updates!

4 comments:

Sherine said...

jealous.

Julie said...

You deserve it--have a great time!! julie

Marni Bown said...

Have so much fun. We feel like traveling with kids is called a 'trip' and travelling without kids is a 'vacation.' Enjoy your vacation.

Becker Family said...

Have a great time! Elisha said they are going too... wondered if we could come, but I can't leave Hadley. Wish we could be there! You'll have to let us know how it goes! You deserve a VACATION!!!