"Despite all new inventions and modern designs, fads and fetishes, no one has yet invented, or will ever invent, a satisfying subsitute for one's own family."
Friday, February 6, 2009
Thankful
After I read this today, it made me even more thankful for these healthy, bouncing baby boys.
Take a minute to love and hug your sweet little ones. I haven't let go of mine all day. I'm so happy to be SO blessed.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are blessed! You are blessed! Remember you patriarchal blessing..... (Don't ever leave them in the car alone - someone could smash out a window and grab them - they are so desireable)
I love the perfect music you find to back up your videos.
5 comments:
You are blessed! You are blessed! Remember you patriarchal blessing.....
(Don't ever leave them in the car alone - someone could smash out a window and grab them - they are so desireable)
I love the perfect music you find to back up your videos.
Love, Mom
That is sooo sad. It does make me want to run back up stairs and give those little rug rats another hug and a kiss. Thanks for sharing.
Your boys are so adorable. Hey, Happy Birthday tomorrow! Love ya,
Camille
Happy Birthday, Tiff! Hope you have a good one!
I see Happy Birthday is in order, so "Happy Birthday!" Thanks for reminding us all how lucky we are.
Post a Comment