Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday!

My babies are two! And I'm so happy! I'll take two-year-old tantrums over new babies and no sleep, anyday! They are such sweet little guys! Love 'em!

Jackson: Loves to "EAT, mom!" my big snuggler; mama's boy; calls his water "puhple" for the color purple of his water cup; master drama king; funny body language and silly faces; rolls his eyes at me (already!); speedy runner; sensitive and sweet.

AJ: Explores, and explores some more; eaten Tide, opened 400 degree oven, dumps stuff down heater vents, cracked eggs on the floor, master escape artist, etc.; totally obsessed with the vacuum; loves to sing and dance to music; contagious laugh; just kinda rolls with the punches (literally and figuratively).

Alex was ecstatic about their birthday. He stayed up late to help me wrap presents, and declared, "I've wanted one of these my whole life!" about three different times. Who are these for, anyway?

4 comments:

Amberlee said...

Yeah! I love the crowns you made them wear. ha ha

Anonymous said...

When did they ever all grow up so fast? I love the three little guys in their diapers.

Sherine said...

Way to make 2 cakes:) And I love the green tiaras too:)

Becker Family said...

Love the cakes! What a fun idea!