Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kitchen re-do

What does this, this, and this

mean? It means that I'm finally redoing my 1980's kitchen. (on a budget, no less!) Can't wait to see the final product! Stay tuned.... we're about two weeks away from finished!

5 comments:

Sherine said...

Remodeling is nooo fun. Until its done.. and you love it:) can't wait to see!

Camille said...

Can't wait to see.....

Becker Family said...

Can't wait to see it! I like the granite you picked out. Your mom is so sweet to help you! I missed the boys birthday... Did we talk on that day? I'll have to remember for next year! They are so stinkin cute! Happy Birthday, AJ and Jackson!

marcella said...

I can't wait to see the grand finale!!!

Emily said...

That is a huge undertaking! Hope you love it when you are done! The joys of owning a home :) We need to get together soon after babies arrive