Monday, September 6, 2010

St. George

We had a great time in St. George with Gma and Gpa B. They were so nice to accomodate us! I think this is the first time I've ever gone to St. George in the summer and NOT swam! The unheated pool was just too dang cold. Nevertheless... the boys had a great time and we kept them busy!
The boys had a blast at the Coral Pink sand dunes. AJ was literally swimming in the sand. Jackson clung to Grandpa for dear life, and Alex was the leader of the pack. They also loved to hear their echo.
Next came Zions National Park. The highlights were the bus, the sticks, and the water.
And finally, Tarzan. Wow, I've never seen three little boys more enraptured! The costumes and show were spectacular!
Lastly, we drove home with three VERY tired boys... It was a fun time!

No comments: