Saturday, March 12, 2011

We moved!

Goodness, I'm behind! We sold in a week and a half, moved in with in-laws, and now we're finally settled in our own home! It's been a crazy few months. Mix in Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, new schools, buses, RSV, bronchitis, unpacking, etc... And it's no wonder my blog is just an afterthought. I don't guarantee regularity, but I'll try to update occasionally!

4 comments:

marcella said...

Oh my goodness, here's to a healthy spring. Miss you guys! Marcy

Becker Family said...

Glad you're back! I'm sorry you've had RSV and bronchitis at your house. So not fun. Still miss our Cheney friends - all of 'em! Hugs!

Camille said...

Yeah! Glad you are settled and looking forward to seeing an update here and there.

Alecia Merłowicz Morris said...

I haven't checked on you in awhile, probably 'cause I haven't blogged in awhile :D You've been BUSY! Can't wait to see picts of the new place and read all about it when life allows. Thinking of you and wishing you mounds of happiness.