Wednesday, March 21, 2007

D-Day is coming...


I'm new to the blogger world, but have spent a fair amount of time reading blogs of friends and family. I thought I'd start my blog by explaining "D-Day." That's for the big "Delivery" day that is going to change our family's life forever! In about 6 weeks, we'll be adding TWO baby boys to our family. Mark and I are totally overwhelmed, scared, excited, nervous and many other emotions. It's hard to believe that H.F. has entrusted us with this great responsibility. I worry mostly about little Al, who is only 2 years old, and has no idea that his world is going to be turned upside down. He's such a great kid, however, that I know he'll adjust and survive. (I'm not sure I'll survive the next few months with no sleep, but ahhh... what to do, huh?) Anyway, this may be one a few posts over the next few months, unless I can find the time to throw in a word here and there. I thought I'd include a picture of my little "ham." He's got such a huge personality in such a little body. I don't know how we got so blessed to have such a special guy in our family, but we're sure glad he's ours! Anyway... here we go! :)

No comments: