A few random thoughts:
1. "Dad, you don't have to go to work today?" That's the question Alex asks his daddy every morning. "Is today Saturday?" And each day, Daddy has to say, "Sorry bud, but I have to go to work today." The answer is always followed by a large frown, and a totally dejected look. Today, however, Alex remembered that Daddy was going to take the day off. First thing he said when he woke up this morning, "Dad! You don't have to work today!! Yeah! What we gonna do, Dad?"
I am just so grateful that my boys have such a wonderful father. They all worship the ground that he walks on. He is such a "hands-on" dad. He bathes them, feeds them, changes them, but most importantly, he plays with them and makes them laugh. He makes sure that they always feel adored and loved. Could a kid ask for anything more than the security of knowing that they are loved and accepted 100%? I don't think so. Thanks, Mark, for being such a fabulous Daddy. The boys sure are lucky! Love you Mark!
2. A month or two ago (yes, I know I'm not a great blogger, but finally getting high-speed internet helps), Alex took a little plastic Easter egg, and opened it up. It was still connected by a tiny sliver of plastic, so the two halves opened up side-by-side. Anyway, he placed the opened egg on Jackson's chest, and said, "Look, Mom! Jackson has 'breasteses' ." Can it get any cuter than that? Already fascinated with that female anatomy. Ha ha...
3. The twins are great. Man, I didn't think I'd survive those first 3 months, but thanks to all the many volunteers who gave so freely of their time and assistance. I'm SO grateful for the help, or I seriously would have gone insane. Props especially to my angel mother who still comes over twice a week to help out. She has been my lifeline. Ahhh... words could never convey what an angel she is. Our latest goals: organizing this insane house of mine. Feels so nice! Love you mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment