So, I've been pumping ever since the babies were about 3 weeks old. It works out best for me (rather than nursing), but poor Alex has to endure waiting around for mom a couple of times a day while I'm hooked up. The other day, he came to me and said, "Mom, when I'm a girl, I'm gonna pump too. K?" He just cracks me up. :)
On Sunday, we got home from church and Alex said, "Mom and Dad? I'm sooo glad to be home. Don't you just love getting home? When you get home from church, then all the people can't bug you anymore."
And finally, Mark dressed up as Matt Foley, motivational speaker, from Saturday Night Live for Halloween. He did a pretty hilarious skit for his family about living in a van, down by the river. Alex obviously paid close attention, because yesterday I had Jackson on the bed, and Alex came up to him and said, "Jackson! You live in a VAN! A van down by the river!" Laughed out loud at that one!
1 comment:
Hey Tiff! It was so fun to see a comment from you on my blog and so much fun to find yours. What adorable kids you have. I had no idea you had twins. Congratulations...they are so sweet. I love the two peas in a pod! I'm glad you're a blogger--such a fun way to keep in touch.
Post a Comment