"Despite all new inventions and modern designs, fads and fetishes, no one has yet invented, or will ever invent, a satisfying subsitute for one's own family."
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
My Boys...
This right here is what makes life wonderful... The cutest boys ever. :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love their matching clothes!!! You are such a lucky mom to have 3 adorable, little boys. Even though I'm sure you have days, as we all do, when you just want to pull your hair out!
2 comments:
I love their matching clothes!!! You are such a lucky mom to have 3 adorable, little boys. Even though I'm sure you have days, as we all do, when you just want to pull your hair out!
Tiff... you have such darling boys. I love it! I think we need to hook our kids up in like 18 years! Love it....
Post a Comment