Saturday, January 19, 2008

My babies...

Andrew: Pensive, serious, drawn to light, sings himself to sleep, big hands and feet, clean eater, lots of hair, contagious giggle, pattycake, loves sippy cups, rolls everywhere, hates crowds, loves cheek-to-cheek, super sensitive.

Jackson: Laughs, laughs, and more laughs, smears crackers everywhere, has a temper, will smile at anything, loves peek-a-boo, wiggly, small fingernails, wiggly, great dexterity, wiggly, sit-ups (crunches), snuggles his cloth, binky-boy, happy.








4 comments:

Jen said...

Cute pics of your cute boys (all three of them). Sorry that I haven't called you back. . .we are sick with colds again. We are almost on the mend, I will call you soon. Someday we will see each other again.

Grandma B said...

You and Mark must be doing everything right for them to be so happy and contented. They look so hugable. Bet your mom can't keep her hands off of your three boys! Thanks for the pictures. Hey I am ready for another Gateway lunch date with all my babies...I have to wait until after Feb 23...I am busing getting our Stake Womens Conference ready. We are having Elder Russell M Nelson's wife Wendy Watson Nelson as our keynote. It is going to be so good. Lets plan one after that. Ok?

Anonymous said...

The pictures illustrate so well what you say about them. I want a copy of the bottom picture. Can you get it to me?

Love, Mom

P.S. How am I going to make time for all this computer stuff on my mission?

How do you make time for all this computer stuff with three active boys?

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

Your boys are darling! It's fun to read your blog...it's like a little peek for what's to come! I'll have to get your number so I can call you with questions...I'm sure I'll have lots! You look great! Take care!
Lisa (Black) Dana