to this nice short cut that hopefully won't grow long for another 4 months!
"Despite all new inventions and modern designs, fads and fetishes, no one has yet invented, or will ever invent, a satisfying subsitute for one's own family."
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Always trauma... but worth it!
Countless "pep talk" conversations, bribes, two suckers, threats, hugs, consolation and a Curious George movie later, we went from this long shaggy hair
to this nice short cut that hopefully won't grow long for another 4 months!
These guys wanted a piece of the action too. So, Jackson ended up with a faux-hawk,
And AJ's curls just got a trim. (I can't cut them off yet!!)
Overall, it was a fairly painless process. I was a little worried about handling all of them by myself, in case we had major meltdowns, but they did well! AJ even had a 103 fever (I know... don't tell the haircutter! I couldn't reschedule, I'd been talking it up for too many days with Alex. The show had to go on!) and Alex had his typical haircut phobia panic attack. But all in all, not too bad! Unfortunately it was $43! Yikes! I know! Nuts! So, I guess I'm going to have to start figuring out this haircutting thing on my own. But really? I think it was totally worth it.
to this nice short cut that hopefully won't grow long for another 4 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
$43!!!
Yikes is right!
Glad they did okay, though!!
I love the matching shirts...
At least little boys won't have to use that much 'product' right?
Holy Smokes, where did you take them, Gene Juarez? I must say, their haircuts look great and I would totally do the same thing. Lucky for me, Jared cuts Hunter's hair.
Alex looks so handsome Tiffy! It's amazing to think he will be four in February. Crazy! I love the faux-hawk on Jackson. He looks like he should be wearing a leather jacket, ridin' a Harley! I don't blame you for keeping A.J.'s curls. They are just iresistable. Three ADORABLE boys (who have a beautiful and amazing mother, I might add!)!!!!
Post a Comment