Thomas the Train is sooo yesterday. Today's newest fad?
Legos. Legos. Legos. All I hear about day and night are Legos.
Legos. Legos. Legos. All I hear about day and night are Legos.

"Mom, let's pretend my Play-Doh is Legos."
"Mom, when can I get some new Legos?
"Mom, let's look at Lego magazines." (the instruction manuals that came with his cousin's old Legos)
"Mom, my army guys are going to be Lego guys."
"Mom, I don't want to go potty to get some new Legos."
"Mom, can we go to the store and look at the Legos?"
"Mom, let's watch Star Wars Lego movies on the computer."
And my favorite, in his little sad whine..."Mom, I'm the only boy who doesn't have any Legos."
So, move on over Thomas, now there's something smaller that his brothers can choke on!
6 comments:
I feel your pain...
Tiffany... do you realize you just changed my life? I had no idea there were starwars lego movies online.... With this kind of leverage I think I might get deacon to build me a new house. Really... thank you
We jumped on the lego train not too long ago. Those little pieces turn up everywhere, but I love the hours of entertainment it provides.
Tiffany-
I decided to do some blogging today! Kelly took the girls swimming and so I have a break to myself for a couple hours which feels so nice...anyways, your blog is so cute...your boys are the cutest...save em for my girls ok! I miss you...I think we'll be in Utah most of December (I'll fill ya in later) so let's get together! Holly
That definitely must be a boy thing. Bella has never even uttered the word lego. I'm sure Ez will catch on in a few years though.
Lego Star Wars and Lego Indian Jones...boys love 'em. We get the Lego Store Magazine, it's FREE, you can subscribe on-line. Filled with new things for them to want. I go to the Lego Store in Bellvue, WA every October...I like to buy the 'guys' and even the key chains (we take the chain off so we can play with the people).
Post a Comment