"Despite all new inventions and modern designs, fads and fetishes, no one has yet invented, or will ever invent, a satisfying subsitute for one's own family."
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
So sweet...
From the husband who doesn't buy flowers, but knows that I hate January.... Love him.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a sweet husband. You are blessed. They're beautiful!
I haven't been on for awhile (sorry). Love all your wonderful posts and your sweet boys. I am sorry you lost the perfect calling at church. I think I am going to need to talk to the Bishop about that one..... love ya!!
7 comments:
What a sweet husband. You are blessed. They're beautiful!
Beautiful!! Both the flowers-- AND the thought. :)
You can never go wrong with flowers.. love em.
That is sweet!
What a great guy!
Kudos! You deserve them! What a man too . . . he's a keeper eh?
I haven't been on for awhile (sorry). Love all your wonderful posts and your sweet boys. I am sorry you lost the perfect calling at church. I think I am going to need to talk to the Bishop about that one..... love ya!!
Post a Comment