They're here! We took family pictures at the end of June, and we just got our prints back. We love how they turned out. I know I'm a little biased, but don't I have the cutest boys ever? And, surprisingly, my naturally curly hair didn't get too curly when I was out there sweatin' and trying to control these crazy boys in the humidity. phew. :) Fun times. 








8 comments:
What a beautiful family! Thanks for the treat!
Love, love, love the pictures! Especially love the one of everyone walking and you looking up at AJ. Of course, you look beautiful as always and the boys are adorable! Love the outfits too. I'm so glad it turned out so well!
Look at the family of out Vogue!!! Awesome pictures, Fotogenix knows how to make the Cheney's Rock!!!!
Amazing pictures!!!They turned out fabulous ---not a bad one in the bunch! I guess that is what you get when your models are so good lookin'. I can't wait until Charlie gets old enough for some fun pictures like these. So cute!
They turned out great! And family pictures make me tired.
Gosh, talk about gorgeous family and hot mama! Those turned out so great!
Cutest little family EVER!
tiffany! how are you? your pictures are amazing!! you look beautiful and your family looks awesome too!! what great pictures of the boys. super cute!!
Post a Comment