
What is his name? Mark
How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years
How long did you date? 2 years
How old is he? "26" or so he likes to think (and he gets away with it!)
Who eats more? Me, unfortunately
Who said "I love you" first? I'm pretty sure he did? But I honestly can't remember. I'm such a romantic!
Who is taller? Me? We're about dead even, so I don't ever wear heels.
Who sings better? Me, I guess. Although he's got a nice voice. He just doesn't read music and sing parts.
Who is smarter? I got better grades, but he retains things much better than I.
Whose temper is worse? His, I guess. But he doesn't really have one.
Who does the laundry? Mostly me since I quit working, but he does it too.
Who does the dishes? Both of us.
Who sleeps on the left side of the bed? From which perspective? Looking at the bed, or lying in it? He does, I guess.
Who pays the bills? Automatic Bill Payer at the bank. (he monitors that, however)
Who mows the lawn? He does. Not that I wouldn't like to... it's just that I'm not allowed to. Go figure...
Who cooks dinner? When we have dinner, I cook 66% of the time, he cooks 34%. Although his creations are usually much tastier than mine.
Who drives when you are together? Split 50/50.
Who is more stubborn? Neither of us are, really.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably him... we don't really fight, so...?
Who proposed? He proposed - sort of. If you count having your girlfriend arrested and handcuffed as a proposal... Don't worry, dear, I WILL get you back, when you least expect it. Be on your guard.
Who has more friends? Me.
Who has more siblings? We both have six siblings.
Who wears the pants? We're pretty equal.
What is his love language? I don't know.
What attracted me to him? Those eyes... and I knew he'd make an amazing dad.

Love ya!
I tag whoever wants to do it... (like Liz, Camille, Tamara, Ronda...? )
1 comment:
That was fun to read Tiff.. I think you found your perfect man (much better than those Ricks boyfriends - right??) I'll try and do this too.
Post a Comment