Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

What? Are you kidding me? They are one? No way! How in the world did a year already pass? Holy moly. My little babies are one! And they aren't so little and babyish anymore. Unbelievable. We survived, and I admit that it's just getting better and better!

So... Happy Birthday to you, AJ and Jackson! I love you boys soooo much.

This slide show is a little long, but it's for the Grandparents. :)


3 comments:

Camille said...

I loved your slide show. It was fun to see the progress of those growing cheeks. They are so kissable and cute! I didn't realize our kiddos had the exact same birthdays. How fun. And yes, I'm totally game about making some sort of arrangement! Alex is a cutie and with such wonderful parents, I'm sure he'll be perfect for Emma! :)

Ron and Mary Brunner said...

I know I'm not one of the official grandma's, but you made me cry with your sweet slide show. We remember you as our fun-loving bestest neighbor and friend, and you've become such a wonderful momma with such adorable babies. How did time go so fast. We're so proud of you and love you. Keep having fun and laughter with your sweet family!
Ron and Mary

Shannon said...

Tiff, your boys are absolutely darling! It was fun to watch the slide show of the amazing first year. What a feat! I offer my sincere compliment to you too, as it is challenging enough one at a time!
Your blog is so cute too!
Shannon Ballard