I don't know if it's the snow on the ground, or the dark gray skies, but Mother Nature had our whole family fooled today on this April 1st that it was still winter. And man, our moods felt like a dark, dreary winter as well.
Alex didn't stop fussing all evening. It finally escalated in sending him to his room to sort things out as the babies bawled from a) being ignored while we dealt with Alex, and b) nursing their wounds as brother tipped them over, and over, and over again. Exhausted babies cried all through their baths, got mad every time we took away the remote control, and Alex continued sobbing since he lost some privileges, blah, blah, blah.... Needless to say, Mark and I were both at our wits end and ready to walk out the door, leaving those little needy creatures to fend for themselves.
After all was silent, I came to vent my frustrations on the keyboard.
And then... I read this. Be sure to listen to the words of the song...
Thanks for the little reminder.
1 comment:
That song made me cry, Tiffy. Elder Ballard departed from his usual conference themes and talked to young mothers. You'll enjoy it.
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment