Here are twenty questions that were for Alex. Kids say the darndest things...
1. What is something mom always says to you? Thank you.
2. What makes mom happy? Givin' you hugs.
3. What makes mom sad? When I do naughty things to my baby brothers.
4. How does mom make you laugh? Computer (yah... I don't get it either?)
5. What was mom like as a child? Like me.
6. How old is your mom? You are... [holds up three fingers, then four, then five... questioning look?]
7. How tall is your mom? This tall [standing on the bed].
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Watch Curious George. (my most favorite thing. ever.)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? You're all by yourself.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know?
11. What is your mom really good at? Feeding lunch and planting flowers and digging the garden and when it's bedtime drinking water and punch and that's all. (alrightythen...)
12. What is your mom not very good at? You're not very good at drinking water. (which is true, but a bit contradictory to the bedtime routine mentioned above.)
13. What does your mom do for her job? You write good numbers. (I'm an accountant. I hope those numbers are good. Good guess, kid.)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Chicken rice. (It's what we had for lunch, and his favorite.)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Riding things that you go on at Lagoon. (random.)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? You would be a horse! (um...gee, thanks.)
17. What do you and your mom do together? play ball
18. How are you and your mom the same? Doing the blower on the lawn. (yah, the same in the fact that neither of us does that.)
19. How are you and your mom different? I'm a boy and you're a girl.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you give me pillow bonks and play with me.
This was a lot of fun. I tag everyone on my "Friends" list, and anyone else who wants to play. Even if you don't blog, it's fun to ask some of these questions to your kids just to see where their little minds take them.
3 comments:
Tiffany,
That was so cute to hear Alex's responses. I think I will try it with my kids too. :)
Beckee
Precious. We had a good chuckle. Thank you! Mom & Dad - Grandma & Grandpa
I loved this. I think I'll do it with my kids too. Thanks!
Post a Comment