I wish I was one of those writers that waxed eloquent when it came to expressing their feelings about something so special as a mother. However, I'm not. But... that's not gonna stop me from telling everyone, especially my mom, how wonderful a woman she is. My mom will do anything for anyone, particularly her children. She was (and still is) constantly thinking of and concerned for the welfare of all seven of us. She would stay up many nights nursing a sick child or waiting for a teenager to get home. She always made our home a clean and orderly place that was a refuge from the outside world. We knew that we were safe and loved when we were there. Many times she would get comments such as, "Your home has such a special feeling," and I attribute that to her Christlike way of living. She also has expanded her love to include 6 children-in-law and 24 grandchildren (with the first great-grandchild on his way). She has a special way of making each and every person know that they are unique and incredible in her eyes.
I love you mom. I'm grateful for your example. I'm proud of you for leaving the people that are so important to you to go out and serve the Lord. I hope you have the best Mother's Day ever!
4 comments:
I love your mom too!! What a special tribute to her. I bet she cried when she watched it.
Tiff,
What a nice tribute to your mom! I love reading your blog. You have such cute boys!
Beckee
PS How do you make your videos?
Hi Tiffy: Sorry I've been slow looking at your blog. It is always a joy. Thank you for the sweet and tender tribute. It was a great lift for me today. You are far ahead of me now, than I was at your stage. You are a marvelous mom. I guess it passes from generation to generation. My mother was an angel, and I still miss her. It will be neat when you get to meet the real her some day. I love you! Mom
Tiff, I love your mom also. She is such a neat lady. That word, lady, seems like it was made to discribe her. I know they are doing an important work and that it is a great sacrifice for you to not have her now. Your family is so cute and those boys are darling. Thanks for letting me "drop in" on you. Janet
Post a Comment