Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The HIGHLIGHT of my Christmas Season

I know... it's not even Halloween yet... but... DO read on...

Man, oh man... can I just tell you how much I LOVE the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Christmas Concert? I can be having the worst, most bah-humbug season ever, and all I have to do is go to that concert and I'm floating on cloud nine. There is something about music that has always touched me so deeply. Moreso than any other medium.
And so, it has been with great sadness that I've missed the registration for the random ticket drawing the last two years. (But don't worry... I got to go both years anyway... gotta love connections!) So I'm here to tell you that registration is coming up!

October 25th-November 4th

Mark your calendars and visit this site for more information!

Believe me... it'll be the very best part of your Christmas season... Well, at least in the top 3. Trust me! Do it! And GOOD LUCK getting tickets. If you get them and I don't... well, you better be giving me a call... heh heh.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Tiffany--thanks so much for listing the info--I thought I had missed the chance for tickets. We have never seen it live--just usually the recording later on tv. I REALLY would like to attend this year with the girls. I start playing Christmas music after Halloween--I know, pathetic, but true. It's the BEST music written. Have a great day. Julie

Sherine said...

My old singing teacher and next door neighbor now sings for the Mo tab. That makes me partially famous. (only in Utah of course)

Becker Family said...

I'm so glad you told us about the concert! I don't admit this to many people, but I start listening to Christmas music before Halloween! (I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets a head start:) I would love to go to the concert!