Well, I hate to report that I didn't care for the movie. It was
okay but not great. I think it could have been fabulous (as I think the book was). I think if one hasn't read the book, then you'd be a bit confused by the movie. Edward was better than I thought. But he sure looked goofy sometimes. Bella looked like she was always in pain, not in love. :) (I'm such the critic, eh?)Nevertheless, I'm going again today! ha ha!
However, the company was fabulous!! I went with Mindy (thanks for the tickets!), Elisha, Ashley and Beckee. These beautiful girls all live in my neighborhood and are seriously the best gals ever! So here are some pics from our delightful evening! (Aren't they good looking?)
This is the first premier of any movie I've been to. It was quite the gala!
Elisha, Ashley, Mindy, Beckee, Tiffany
On our way to pick up some popcorn and soda. Yum!
VIP wannabe's. People were seriously walking out in black-tie attire. Elisha and Ashley were dying to join! Okay... not really.
Our seats. Funny thing, we went to the wrong theatre at first. So, once we found the right place, we could only get four seats together. Thanks for squishing to fit me in, girls! Sorry about the sore bottoms!
One angle. Elisha, Ashley, Beckee
The other angle. Tiffany, Mindy, Elisha (again? how'd you pull that off?)
These gals were so funny. There was a costume contest, and people went down in full Twilight/vampire attire. These gals decided that they could pass off as Rosalie and Alice as well as anyone. So down they headed, doing a great catwalk for the whole audience. Don't they look ethereal? True vampires.
2 comments:
Tiffany...I agree with your assessment. There sure were some seriously cheesy scenes and what was up with Jasper? He looked constipated! But, it was fun enough to go and I am going back today too! I think maybe I'll even like it more the second time now that I know what to expect and I can just look at things I may have missed yesterday.
I loved the movie over all- but the casting was terrible for the Cullen Family. Really fake.
Loved Edward and Bella though. I went in thinking I would hate the guy playing Edward, and I ended up loving him....
Post a Comment