Monday, May 25, 2009

Coupons

I joined the coupon world. Mark's thinking of taking a new job, so I'm doing my best to save a few $$$ while we make the transition.

My first attempt?

Spent $3, saved $38.

Not too shabby, huh?

I got four Marie Callender's meals that Mark can take to work, 4 bottles of Kraft Zesty Italian salad dressing, 5 bottles of Kraft BBQ sauce, 2 cans of shaving gel, and 2 packages of hot dogs. Not too shabby for $3! (pat self on back...)

The concept is to stock up on super great deals while using coupons. So... hopefully in the next 3 or 4 months, we'll get some useful items in our food storage!

4 comments:

John the DAD said...

Hi Tif,
Thanks to you and the twins for joining us yesterday at Green Gardens. GLAD you could make it!
Love,
John

Jen said...

I need your tips!

Sherine said...

check out hiptosave.blogspot.com it has great deals/coupons listed daily

Becker Family said...

Good job, Tiff! I'm impressed!