Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jesus' Team

Alex and I were driving home the other night, and he says, out of the blue, “Mom, Christmas isn’t about the presents, huh? It’s about love. And Jesus.”

Then he proceeded to talk about it for many minutes. “I don’t like the presents. They’re not my favorite. Jesus is my favorite! And love!”

After a few minutes of this he says to me,

“Mom, who’s team are you on?

Because I’m on Jesus’ team.

Not Satan’s team. His team is naughty.

We’re on Jesus’ team, huh?

Give me five, Mom!

Go Jesus!”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was so special, I included it in my family letter. I didn't know you had it on your blog until afterwards. :-)

Amberlee said...

I miss him so much! You have one special, smart boy.

Becker Family said...

That is so dang cute! You'll have to remember that one!