Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A good moment...

I'm sitting here checking my e-mail, and my two little two-year-olds are chasing each other in a circle, just giggling and laughing and falling to the floor in exhausted heaps. It's so fun to watch these two interact and have so much fun together. They get so excited and want to say so much to each other that their little voices just escalate higher and higher into unintelligible gibberish. Then they look at each other and just bust up laughing. It's so fun! For all the bickering, toy-stealing and squabbling that comes with twins, it's moments like now that make me realize that this is a fun and unique blessing to have these little guys in our family. It still amazes me that there are TWO. I just love these special little guys. What a joy.

6 comments:

Camille said...

That is soo sweet! My friend just found out that she is having twins! I know it's got to be a load of work, but I was telling her it seems like so much fun too! My brothers twins are 6 now and they're the best of friends.

Becker Family said...

Don't you just love those good moments? You have to write them down and ENJOY because they can get lost in all those other "fun" moments. Cute boys.

Julie said...

Tiffany--Have you seen Wade's daughter, Stephanie's twins? She has a boy and a girl, and they are adorable---just like your boys. Her blog is on my blog-roll--Stephanie. I'm sure you two could really relate!! Have a great day. Julie

♥Shally said...

Amen. :)

Conley Family said...

Well said Tiffany!

Anonymous said...

You and your siblings brought me those kinds of joyful moments, too. The good things will be remembered far beyond the challenging moments.

Love you,
Mom