"Despite all new inventions and modern designs, fads and fetishes, no one has yet invented, or will ever invent, a satisfying subsitute for one's own family."
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Thank you, Lawrence Welk
Thanks to this man,
this little man was entertained for a whole hour!(This is my wanderer child... the one that doesn't hold still for more than a few minutes. The combination of stomach flu and Lawrence Welk made for a quiet afternoon!)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Tif -
I haven't looked at your blog for quite awhile. I really enjoyed catching up.
It's wonderful to know that I can now hug and kiss those adorable boys in person.
2 comments:
Hi Tif -
I haven't looked at your blog for quite awhile. I really enjoyed catching up.
It's wonderful to know that I can now hug and kiss those adorable boys in person.
Yahoo!!
Should I know who this guy is? Is he a regualr at your house that calms boys down and I need to know about him?
Post a Comment