Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Scrumdiddle-ee-umptious!

My sweet baby Miles is growing up too fast! I think this is the first time that I've ever enjoyed a newborn. With my first, I was just in shock. (the lack of sleep thing really threw me for a loop...) With my next, they came in twos. Twins were just a hard blur. So now, finally... I'm enjoying this sweet, little, yummy smelling bundle of joy. I was just going through these pictures of when he was two weeks old. Sheri, at Sweet Pea Photos, took these pictures for me. I'm so glad I have them, because he already looks so different. He's turned into the little Michelin Man...


5 comments:

marcella said...

He is such a handsome little man. Nothing cuter in the world.

Jen said...

Love these pics, Tiff. They are priceless.

Grandma B said...

Tiff, he is beautiful. Your boys all are so handsome. Glad you are enjoying him so.
Janet

Alecia Merłowicz Morris said...

Oh my goodness, what a darling :D

Becker Family said...

I hope you update soon! I really want to see pictures of your new house! Maybe I'll see it in person first! :)