"Oh dear..."
"Oh no..."
"On my..."
-quote from Five Little Monkeys...
So... the babies are on the move! Like I said, Oh dear, oh no, oh my! It's baby-proofing time. This may not seem like a surprise, since they are ten months old now, but believe me, we tried our hardest to prevent mobility. We were dreading this day. Oh well, bound to happen, huh?
Anyway, at least they are super content! (unless they're taking nose-dives into the tile floor) So, here's to the next stage of parenting twins. Should be good.
"Oh no..."
"On my..."
-quote from Five Little Monkeys...
So... the babies are on the move! Like I said, Oh dear, oh no, oh my! It's baby-proofing time. This may not seem like a surprise, since they are ten months old now, but believe me, we tried our hardest to prevent mobility. We were dreading this day. Oh well, bound to happen, huh?
Anyway, at least they are super content! (unless they're taking nose-dives into the tile floor) So, here's to the next stage of parenting twins. Should be good.

4 comments:
Ohh... I hate the crawling stage! Especially with twins! We were BEGGING them to walk! I bet they crawl off in different directions too... *sigh*
Good luck! Each stage just gets better and better! I wish mine would just STAY TWO YEARS OLD! I love this stage.
My little Taylor is at this exact same stage. I know what you are going through! So we are living in Sandy right now, not far from where you are at. I would love to get together. Your boys are so cute! I guess I didn't realize that you have twin boys until I saw this recent post. You are amazing! We will chat soon-
Em
How fun! I loved this stage with Gracie, but there was only one of her. What do you do when they head off in different directions? Good luck, I know you are up for the challenge. Are Connie and Joe gone yet?
Oh boy is right. Good luck!
Post a Comment