Friday, March 21, 2008

Trouble...!

This mobility thing is really gonna give me a run for my money, I'm afraid. With Alex, he spent his days at Gma's or Aunt CJ's, so I didn't have to deal with him getting into things much. Plus, he just didn't get into things anyway. But boy, oh boy. These babies are curious about everything! Andrew is way into cords, and anything electrical. Jackson has figured out how to open and shut cupboards and drawers. Today, while I was unavailable to stop it in action, I heard some sounds from the pantry. When I arrived on the scene, this is what I found. Doesn't he look happy? He's so proud that he's learned to feed himself! Trouble... And although I don't show Jackson in the picture, never fear. He's right beside his two-minute older brother, helping him spread the crumbs and grabbing a bite to eat for himself. How long does this stage last again? heh heh...

3 comments:

♥Shally said...

I had to raise everything my twins liked to get into onto a higher shelf. Now my crockpots and blenders are down there-- boring. But now the stools are helping them reach anything!

Oh-- and don't fret over the TV watching! I wouldn't get a shower without it! (And Dora is teaching them Spanish!)

Becca said...

Hi Tiff!
It was so fun to hear from you. I can't believe you have 3 boys---they are too cute! Those twinners are so sweet. And by the way, I've always got Mickey Mouse Clubhouse recorded and ready to go (and I only have 1) it's the best way to fit in a hot shower :)!

Becky said...

I am so glad you got a picture of this! In those moments if you can snap a picture instead of snapping a child, you are doing great! My kids LOVE looking at their 'naughty' pictures. I wish I took more!