Sunday, July 13, 2008

Big brother worship...

AJ totally and completely adores his big brother, Alex. He follows Alex everywhere, he puts up with a lot of rough-housing, and he just giggles and giggles at all of Alex's shenanigans. These pictures are blurry and not that great, but I had to quickly capture the moment. Alex climbed into the laundry basket, so, of course, AJ hopped right in after him. The look on AJ's face says it all. Total adoration:
Then, all of a sudden they both leaned in, and I was lucky enough to capture this:
I hope this camaraderie lasts their whole lives.

2 comments:

Camille said...

That is SO sweet!

Emily said...

That is so cute! Now when they are older and don't get along you can bring out this picture and remind them of how much they love each other.... J/K I bet your kids never fight!!