"Despite all new inventions and modern designs, fads and fetishes, no one has yet invented, or will ever invent, a satisfying subsitute for one's own family."
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Li'l menace...
Why is his face blurry, you ask? Because he's running away from the scene of the crime - one that is committed at least 5 times daily.
Ohhhh...I remember those days!! The biggest crime commited was a WHOLE roll of t.p all over the bathroom floor--not pretty!! There is hope, I promise. Julie
Whatever keeps them happy! Patrice had a special drawer with kitchen things for Emma. Steven spent hours pulling out canned goods, and yes, putting them back. The same with shoes in the closet.
I echo Amberlee. He's so cute! I think he would look adorable in a little short spiked cut. What a precious mug. I need to kiss it!!
5 comments:
Ha! Ha!
Caught in the act!!
Why can't it be fun to put things away??? Why can't they feel 'menacing' by picking up some toys? I don't think that's asking too much.
Ohhhh...I remember those days!! The biggest crime commited was a WHOLE roll of t.p all over the bathroom floor--not pretty!! There is hope, I promise. Julie
But he's so cute!
Whatever keeps them happy! Patrice had a special drawer with kitchen things for Emma. Steven spent hours pulling out canned goods, and yes, putting them back. The same with shoes in the closet.
I echo Amberlee. He's so cute! I think he would look adorable in a little short spiked cut. What a precious mug. I need to kiss it!!
Mom
Post a Comment