The other day I took the brothers to their 18-month appointment. Since I'm a regular at the pediatrician's office, the gal at the front desk was chatting away and commenting on how big the twins were getting, etc. She asked, "How is Alex doing with his little brothers?"
I answered, "Well... he does pretty good, but he's just a typical big brother."
She said, "Like right now?"
I quickly turned around to see Alex with Jackson in a head lock, giving him a noogie. *sigh* Yep... like right now. sheesh!
But these boys do really have a great time together, and every morning they are all so excited to see each other. Today they were "snuggling" on the oversized chair in the living room. They barely fit, but they were having a great time. It was a nice little "moment."
7 comments:
Awwww...
Cute boys!
That is so cute. How fun to grow up together. I'm sure they will be life long buddies.
So cute. Boys are the best!!!
How fun to have three buddies! Pictures like this make it all worth it, huh??
Your boys are so adorable. I just read your email... we've been in Mexico on vacation, just got back last night. Yes we are expecting, we're thrilled. We find out next week what we are having. I'll keep you posted!
I can relate to this! My girls fight and the next minute are best friends. I think part of it has to do with the drama that comes with girls. Merry Christmas!
Love my boys! Can't wait to hug and kiss them to pieces!
Post a Comment