"Despite all new inventions and modern designs, fads and fetishes, no one has yet invented, or will ever invent, a satisfying subsitute for one's own family."
That is a darling family picture! I love it! It's so hard to get three kids looking at the camera, let alone smiling. Turned out really cute! Merry Christmas!
What a cute family you have! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and a great new year! (Oh yeah Mona gave me your blog, its dang cute! Twins WOW I bet your busy!
7 comments:
That is a darling family picture! I love it! It's so hard to get three kids looking at the camera, let alone smiling. Turned out really cute! Merry Christmas!
Cute picture!!
What a cute, cute family!
What a cute family you have! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and a great new year! (Oh yeah Mona gave me your blog, its dang cute! Twins WOW I bet your busy!
Danielle Conover (Stucki)
Such a darling family! You are all blessed.
Love you!!
oh you look gorgeous!
Tiff, your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment