Tuesday, July 29, 2008

American Idol, here she comes!

Here's my cute sister-in-law practicing for the American Idol auditions, TODAY! Isn't she a doll? Good luck, Mino! We hope you have an awesome experience!

Well... update. Didn't make it. :( But that's okay. I think she's a great singer, and she said it was really fun!

4 comments:

Camille said...

I LOVE this show and we'll watch for her for sure! Good luck!

Sherine said...

Oh I would be so scared I would have to change Finley's diaper.

Julie said...

Tiffany--thanks for the comment. Your SIL is very brave!! I watched the clip--she has a great voice--good for her for trying. I love the wallpaper on your blog--where do you get it? It is darling!! It was good to see you at the shower--thanks for coming. Take care. Julie

Anonymous said...

Sorry she didn't make it. Hopefully someone was there that could appreciate her talent. Was she nervous? She seemed confident.

Mom B.