Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My budget is glad...

This site has some seriously cute stuff. I can't believe how many places are out there that I've never heard of. Once again, it reaffirms my gratitude that I don't have a girl. If I did, I'd be totally broke! I can't resist all those cute, girly clothes. I have no problem picking up a basic for the boys at Wal-Mart, poor chaps. The Man Upstairs must have known that I'd be a mom on a budget. Have fun browsing their stuff! And please resist buying a small girl a $45 shirt. Come on... let's have a little common sense!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! There was a time when I recycled clothes and made new outfits out of old clothing or material scraps. Some of them were actually kind of cute for that time period. I also darned socks and mended torn garments. That sounds so ancient and long ago.

Mom

Amberlee said...

I just can't see myself spending that much money on children's clothing! Maybe it will be different when I actually have a child . . .