Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband!

Mark is 26 (again!) today! Happy Birthday to the best husband and dad that a family could ever wish for! Since Mark has now been the young age of 26 for twelve years now, I thought I'd list 12 reasons why I love him:1. He is hands-down the best, most loving and playful dad in town.
2. He is adored by all kids, whether he's know them for 2 minutes or 2 years. They clamor at his feet (think ALL ward parties, ALL family parties, etc.)
3. He is the biggest helper around the house. He jumps right in to empty the dishwasher, throw in a load of laundry (dry it and fold it too), change a poopy diaper... you get the idea.
4. He grocery shops for our family 90% of the time. I didn't really appreciate this enough until some friends were talking and this totally blew them away.
5. He makes a mean (and super tasty) beef stew.
6. He is dashedly handsome.
7. He is such a great provider and hard worker.
8. He fixes the sprinklers, although he hates it with a passion.
9. He has only once in 7 years of marriage asked me to take the garbages out.
10. He can tell when I'm at my wits end with the kids, and provides me some free time to get out and relax.
11. He doesn't snore - ever.
12. He still loves me even though I didn't get him a birthday present this year.

I love you, Mark! You're the best!

4 comments:

Becker Family said...

So, it was Mark's birthday yesterday and he came hometeaching! He even brought orange rolls (thank you, by the way!) Tell him Happy Birthday and if we would have known we would have wished him a Happy Birthday yesterday!

Becker Family said...

....And we would have told him not to come hometeaching!

Anonymous said...

So sorry Mark didn't get a present or a celebration. It shows what a really good guy he is if he didn't get upset about it.

Happy Birthday yesterday, Mark!

CDB

Emily said...

our husbands sound a lot alike. I think we need to go on a "double date." Boy, it has been a long time since I have used that phrase!