Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My carpet won't get heartburn...

Yep, you read that right. The carpet in the babies' room certainly won't get heartburn. Not since I spilled half a bottle of Mylanta all over it. Why Mylanta in the boys' room? Well, I was told it helps with raw bums from what I call, "acid poops." Yep, we're dealing with a major case of diaper rash. Again. What is up with that? My first child had a diaper rash three of four times, maybe? Poor little Jackson's bottom side is bleeding more often than not... Too much info, but true. So... As I'm trying to get my cotton ball saturated with Mylanta and keeping a very wiggly 1-yr-old from rolling off the changing table, that poor bottle just went flying. Good thing it wasn't the berry variety, huh? Hope there's some of that stuff left for me after this long day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that poor baby still suffering? What to do? Bless him! Love, Mom