Thursday, June 5, 2008

So you think you can dance, dance, dance...


So, I'm totally in! This is the first season I've watched this show, and man, I'm hooked! Why didn't anyone ever tell me about it before? Well, I suppose I knew about it, but the DVR opens up a whole new world of TV watching. I need to hop on that treadmill while I'm watching, instead of sitting there eating cookies... but hey, every mom needs a little self-indulgence once-in-a-while, right? Anyway, I digress... This show is so fun! Mark is totally hooked too. There are some incredible dancers!

However, I ask you fans this... Where was the tryout of the black man with the seven foot (I exaggerate) long legs? Do you know what I'm talking about? He was in all the trailers leading up to last night, and he did an amazing leap across the stage. He seriously had the longest, thinnest limbs I've ever seen and I was excited to see what he had to offer. But... they never showed him? I swear I watched carefully. Did I miss it? Anyone?

Anyhow, it will be fun to watch those 200+ dancers get narrowed down to 20. How do they choose? I'm glad I'm not a judge. Oh... and I know I'm totally naive, but I never knew "popping" existed. Very cool...

Wish I could dance, dance, dance....

4 comments:

Alecia Merłowicz Morris said...

Tiffany I don't know if you remember me, we met once at Esther Barlows. My name is Alecia Dixon (your cousin Russ's wife). Esther was over the other day and thought I would really enjoy getting to know you through blogging. Let me know if you would like that.

On another note, my friend Jen (Amy M's sister...kind of funny I see her on your friend list)loves "So You Think You Can Dance"! I keep meaning to watch it. I really should add it to my DVR.

Your kids are DARLING and I love the Barlow's Mission site, what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Tif - What is "popping"? Mom

Julie said...

Tiffany, Yes, I remember you. In fact, just yesterday, my daughter Jesssica(who is 15), and I went to payson to spend time with Crystal(Cory and Laura's oldest daughter) who is getting married. On the way home Jessica was talking to me about wedding receptions and pictures that she liked. I don't know how long you have been married, but I'll bet she was only 8 or 9?!! Anyway, she remembers you "kissing" the frog. She wants to copy that idea when she gets married---hopefully a long time away=). Anyway, I'm glad you found my blog. I have only been blogging since April and have "met" people all over the world. It's a lot of fun. I will enter your name in the drawing, and keep in touch. I love your blog. I will have to tell Bret's parents about your parent's blog. Have a great day. Julie

Sherine said...

Hi there! Thanks for commenting.. and the Littles and I are hooked on this show for the first time too... Deacon can't stop singing 'bleeding love' I have to say as much as I love the show I really wish someone would have warned my about this Murphy lady... she's over the top. You have a darling family... twins!!!!(my secret hope and fear for my next pregnancy)