My babes are walking. It's so dang cute. They officially toddle around with their little wobbly walk. I love this walk. It's so cute. Jackson is already growing out of the toddle and starting to cruise like a big boy. AJ is still in the tipsy stage. They sure love trying to keep up with their big brother. For the record: Jackson started walking about 3 weeks ago, and AJ started walking about 3 days ago. I'll get some video up here for Grandma in the next day or two.
Alex and I are headed off to Lagoon this afternoon. We're excited to ride the rides in the 95 degree heat! Woo hoo! Here's hoping he wants to go on more rides than just the carousel and the train... We'll see. Ciao!
1 comment:
So, who else went to Lagoon with you and Alex? How did he like it? According to Danny, several family members went to Cherry Hills today. Summer is here!!
Post a Comment