Monday, August 25, 2008

Man... I'm feeling old.

So yesterday, August 24th, I officially became a part of the GRANDPARENT generation! I'm a GREAT AUNT! Crazy, isn't it? Me... at the ripe, young age of 21! (or somewhere around there...) My oldest brother, Kerry, and his wife Wendy became grandparents! My nephew Kris became the proud papa to baby Kameron Kristopher.

Congratulations to Kris and Jen on their new arrival. And congrats to Kerry and Wendy on becoming very proud grandparents. Here's a picture of the little guy with his adoring grandma:


7lbs 1oz, 18.5 inches, born two weeks early. Can't wait to meet the little guy

3 comments:

♥Shally said...

I was a great aunt at 15 years old... so don't feel bad! :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hold him and hug him when he turns one year old. We have one year left today. Maybe he'll be walking.

If you think great aunt is bad, Tif, think about great grandma. It seems just like yesterday that Kameron's grandpa was a baby like him. It will be an eternity until we get home to see him.

Lots of love to Mom, Dad, and Kameron!

Camille said...

Wow, that's crazy! You are the youngest looking great Aunt I've ever known.