Friday, August 22, 2008

Who knew?

I asked Alex to write an "A" this morning as he was scribbling on some paper. Well... he did it! Just like that. I'd never really thought to teach him how to write his name. I figured he had plenty of time to do that. I guess I should try to show him more things, because he's obviously capable. So, here's my little boy's name, written all by himself. How'd he get all grown up on me? Darn him.


I must add a postscript. I know this isn't prodigy or anything. Just a surprise to me... that's all. :)

4 comments:

♥Shally said...

Impressive!!!

Sherine said...

pure genius...and i'm in the process of developing a 'stop kids from growing up pill' I'll let you know if I get all the kinks worked out.

Becker Family said...

Save that one! That is very cute.

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Same thing happened with Bella. All of the sudden, she was writing her name and I was like, "Who taught her that?" I guess they really do learn from Sesame Street!